Electronic Drum tuner
TUNEBOT GIG - THE ULTIMATE TUNING DRUM TUNE SYSTEM
In 2012 Overtone Labs revolutionized drum tuning with the introduction of the Tune-Bot, the industrys first digital tuner for acoustic drums. Now Overtone Labs introduces the new Tune-Bot Gig, the fastest, easiest and best way to tune your drums.
With the new Gig we wanted to simplify things so we started by reducing the number of buttons. Now one button allows you to toggle through the modes while matching lug pitch or tuning to a note, said Dave Ribner, Overtones Labs President and design engineer. The Gig features a large LCD display and is optimized for ease of use in the studio, on stage or in your practice room at home. The redesigned clip easily attaches to any standard drum hoop and the new silver body is easier to spot in your gig bag.
Every guitar player has an electronic tuner for speed and accuracy in tuning. Tuning a drum is much more time consuming and difficult than a guitar. Yet, until now there was no such thing as a real "drum tuner".
Tune-Bot Gig is useful for:
- Lug pitch matching
- Measuring and adjusting overall tone
- Interval tuning of Toms
- Returning to your drums' optimal sound every time
Tune-Bot Gig Features
- A streamlined design
- Lug pitch measurement
- Overall pitch measurement
- Frequency and note modes
- Overtone filters
- Difference mode
- Easy to read display with backlight
- Drum hoop clip
- Drum tuning charts and pitch recommendations
The Tune-Bot Gig is a digital tuner for acoustic drums and is the fastest, easiest and best way to tune your drums. With the Tune-Bot Gig anyone can tune like a pro.
- Quickly tune acoustic drums. Toggle through each mode with a single button.
- Match lug pitch or tune to a note.
- Large LCD screen optimized for use in the studio or on a dark stage.
- Clips to any standard drum hoop.
- Match the settings of your favorite drummer
More From This Category