Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ's)
• All our smaller retail parcels are sent through Australia Post by a system called eParcel Post.
• Each parcel carries with it a barcode, which is scanned during the delivery process so you can track exactly where your parcel is.
• Your items tracking number will be sent to you after your purchase.
• The parcel will be delivered to your door where you will be required to sign for the parcel. If no one is home, a card will be left advising which post office the parcel is left at and you can go and collect it.
• Please allow 2-4 working days for Australia Post to deliver once payment has been received.
• FOR ITEMS SENT WITH STAR TRACK SOMEONE MUST BE HOME TO SIGN AND ACCEPT GOODS OR A RE-DELIVERY FEE WILL BE PAYABLE BEFORE RE-DELIVERY FROM DEPOT. GOODS WILL NOT BE LEFT WITHOUT A SIGNATURE.
• PLEASE SPECIFY A BUSINESS ADDRESS WHEN POSSIBLE. IT MAY BE EASIER TO SPECIFY A FRIEND OR FAMILY MEMBER'S BUSINESS ADDRESS.
• IT IS IMPORTANT WE HAVE YOUR CONTACT PHONE # IN CASE WE NEED TO CONTACT YOU RE YOUR CONSIGNMENT. PLEASE CONFIRM DELIVERY ADDRESS & PHONE #.
• Please allow 3-4 working days for Star Track to deliver once payment has been received. (Remote areas may take longer)