TOA PM-660XLR DESK PAGING MICROPHONE XLR
Designed for paging calls and general announcements, the PM-660 desk-top microphone comes with a large talk switch and a lock lever for easy and convenient operation.
TOA's PM-660 Series dynamic desktop moving coil microphones has been designed as ideal paging microphones. The PM-600 series feature a high-level handling noise suppression ensuring unparalleled finish and quality. In addition the PM-600 series feature a short-off press-to-talk switch with a locking lever and *extra switch contact for mute or relay control.
- Mic Element: Dynamic
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Rated Impedance: 600 ohm
- Output Level: -58dB
- Frequency Response: 100 Hz – 10,000 Hz
- Output: 2.5m cable terminated with 3 pin XLR male connector
- Switch: Push-to-talk switch, locking lever
- Dimensions: 100(W) x 215(H) x 150(D)
- Weight: 440g (cord exclude)
More From This Category