Shure Beta 98HC Mini Condenser Microphone Clip on XLR terminated for Brass and Drums
Shure Beta 98HC Mini Condenser Clip on Microphone For Brass and Drums Terminated to XLR
Recognised as the industry's leading microphone manufacturer, no other microphone company has the Shure depth of engineering horsepower and industry knowledge. For over 80 years Shure has been assisting the world's finest communicators, entertainers, singers and musicians, to capture and communicate their sound to their audience.
Solid reliability and superior sound have made Shure microphones industry standards. Shure microphones deliver consistent vocal and instrument reproduction in any performance setting, which is why they have been legendary for so long.
The BETA®98H/C and the wireless version WB98H/C are premium cardioid condenser instrument microphones that clamp onto the bell of wind instruments or onto the rim of percussion instruments. The integrated gooseneck and ratcheting swivel joint allows the mic to be easily positioned and secured, and an isolation shock-mount reduces the transmission of instrument 'key noise' and other mechanical noise. A gooseneck angle brace is included to provide better retention of the microphone placement during more active performances.
- The Beta 98 H/C and WB98 H/C feature transformerless preamplifier circuitry which improves linearity across the full frequency range.
- The pickup pattern provides high gain-before-feedback and excellent rejection of unwanted noise.
- Its high maximum sound pressure level (SPL) enables it to handle the extreme demands of brass, woodwind and percussion instruments.
- The Beta98H/C features a 3 m (10 ft.) high-flex cable with attached preamplifier (XLR connection)
- Tailored frequency response for open, natural sound reproduction
- Compact, lightweight construction provides a low degree of visibility
- Gooseneck, ratcheting swivel joint and gooseneck angle brace allow for optimum placement and fixed positioning
- Legendary Shure ruggedness and reliability
|Type||Condenser (electret bias)|
|Frequency Response||20 to 20,000 Hz|
|Polar Pattern||Unidirectional (cardioid)|