PROTECTION RACKET BASS GUITAR GIG CASE BAG
ProductBass Guitar Gig Case
Bar Code Reference847792006663
1. Outer = Racketex as per drum cases
2. Inner = Velvetex (soft but hard wearing brushed cotton) + Racketex square's at Neck & Bridge
areas + adjustable foam neck block & guitar base block.
3. Foam = high density 10mm foam
4. 2 x pockets on front. 1. Bottom pocket (38cm x 26cm) Top Pocket. 2. (25cm x 18cm)
5. new RED Protection Racket silicone badge
6. AAA style handle (as used on AAA drum cases)
7. 2 x plastic feet on base of case.
8. Padded ergonomic and breathable,
fully adjustable shoulder straps.
9. 1 x hanging D-ring (plastic) at top of case 1 x hanging (webbing) d-ring on front side of case
by top pocket
10. Luggage tag on back of case at top.
- Internal Dimensions:14 1/2" (lower bow) 48 3/4" (length) x 4" (depth)
Like ALL materials and components used in the construction of our cases, our buckles are of the highest quality. Designed for ease of use, lightness and toughness. These buckles will perform every time and will not let you down.
Ergonomic rubber handles are used on the ends of our hardware cases with wheels. Super strong with pre-shaped easy grip for fully loaded cases that carry that bit of extra weight. Indestructible & comfortable.
Racketex as per main body of case, Lined with soft neoprene for comfort. The underside of handle has polyprop for rigidity lined with 5mm foam. This is our first choice handle on all drum & percussion cases.
Superior dual density foam hard on the outside and soft on the inside, giving incredible strength & rigidity whilst keeping the cases very light. The characteristics
deflect and dissipate impact forces so that none of the shock passes to the instrument in transit.
A non abrasive, synthetic fleece that removes surface moisture & preserves tonal stability between gigs. Maintains instrument well being & polishes & cleans your drums in transit!!
High abrasion resistance 600 denier polyester it won’t fade, crack or shrink. 100% water-proof high stability in extreme climatic conditions. In any colour you like as long as it’s black!! Classic!
The Webbing Handles & Seams: 1,500 kilo breaking strength giving enormous load carrying capacity. Handles Vertically Mounted on Seam: Both handle and seams are doubly secure by the former being stitched to 1,500 kilo breaking strength webbing, rather than to the body of the case.
Heavy duty nylon spiral chain, indestructible, shower proof, rot proof! The Stitching Thread: Bonded nylon that doesn't deteriorate and holds the case together even if an area of stitching is breached. Double Stitching: To first complete the wall and two ends separately and then to join them together giving twice the security at the corners and edges for greater protection and durability.
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
More From This Category