KRK V-Series V6 Powered Studio Referece Monitor Speakers 6.5" Active V6S4 (Pair)
This listing is for 2 speakers
The new V-Series combines the best of modern technology while getting back to what made KRK an industry standard in professional studios for the past 30 years running. KRK V6 is a two-way, full-range studio reference monitor with professional performance and accuracy for recording, mixing and mastering.
It features a 1” KRK designed Kevlar® tweeter and 6.5” lightweight KRK designed woven Kevlar® woofer. Using Kevlar® for both the woofer and tweeter these KRK monitors give you extremely smooth midrange definition without colorization and pristine high-end with tight, controlled low-end as well as a wide sweet spot and beautiful imaging. The 155W KRK designed, bi-amped Class-D amplifier delivers superior transient speed and up to 115 dB of SPL. KRK´s optimized front-ported bass reflex enclosure design avoids boundary coupling to allow flexibility in room positioning. 49 different DSP driven EQ presets deliver superior control for room/desk correction as well as personal taste. The solid aluminum front-baffle and EVA foam pad is like having a built in stabilizer that improves transient response and imaging.
Dedicated Class-D amplifiers power the 1" custom Kevlar® dome tweeter and woven Kevlar® woofer. Ranging from 85 to 230 watts there is a V Series near-field monitoring solution for even the most demanding of listening environments.
User Selectable EQ
49 user selectable EQ settings to ensure proper setup for room acoustics, placement anomalies, and individual preference. Our design team has painstakingly modeled and analyzed hundreds of monitor placement and room acoustic situations to ensure that KRK delivers the most useful tools with minimal adjustments.
Built for you
Building on our 30 year legacy in developing and building world class studio monitors, we worked with hundreds of pro engineers, producers, and mixers to develop these groundbreaking monitors. Recording and broadcast studios as well as sound design and audio production houses will benefit from adding the V Series 4 as the go to monitor of choice.
- 1" KRK custom designed Kevlar® tweeter
- 6.5" KRK custom designed Woven Kevlar® woofer
- Optimized front ported bass reflex enclosure design
- Bi-amped Class-D amplification
- Acoustic and desk loading condition correction Low Frequency EQ’s
- Mid and High Frequency EQ’s
- 49 different DSP driven EQ presets give you superior control for room/desk correction as well as personal taste
- Precise input level attenuation switch
- Standby, ground lift, input sensitivity, and logo LED selectors
- Optional protective grille included for mobile broadcast applications
- Friction lock, Neutrik combo (XLR and TRS) connector
- Robust EVA foam pad for non-skid and acoustic isolation
- Universal threaded mounting bracket points
|System type||Active Studio Monitor|
|Low-Frequency Transducer||Woofer, 6.5", cast aluminum frame, Kevlar® cone, ferrite magnet|
|High-Frequency Transducer||Tweeter, 1", Kevlar® dome, ferrite magnet|
|Frequency Response (+/- 3dB)||49Hz - 19kHz|
|Frequency Range (-10dB)||40Hz - 24kHz|
|LF Power||125 watts|
|HF Power||30 watts|
|Total Power||155 watts|
|Peak SPL||115 dB|
|Connectors||Balanced 10k ohm XLR / 1/4" combo input, standard EC power|
|Enclosure Construction||MDF / Aluminium|
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||13.89" (353mm) x 9.09" (231mm) x 11.34" (288mm)|
|Weight||20.72 lb (9.4 kg)|
Others Also Bought
More From This Category