EVANS G1 COATED 15 INCH DRUM HEAD SKIN B15G1
The First, The Finest, The Future
Evans Drumheads has been in the music industry for more than 40 years, and those six words best describe the history and vision of the company. Decades ago, Evans was the pioneer of drumhead manufacturing and design. Today, they are the innovators.
Evans Coated G1 drumheads feature a single ply of 10mil film that blends bright tone, sustain, sensitivity, and durability. The G1 drumhead produces an open and expressive sound and contains a coating that delivers additional warmth, focus, and depth. Tuned low, it produces a cavernous rumble that emphasizes the natural sound of the shell.
- Treatment: Coated
- Ply: 1
- Thickness: 10mil
- Technology: Standard
- Made using a single ply of 10mil film, which offers an open and expressive sound
- Very versatile head for all musical genre applications, a true working drummer's choice
- Coated to deliver additional warmth, focus, and depth
- Exclusive Evans Level 360 Technology collar design ensures proper contact between drumhead and drum shell
- All Evans drumheads are designed, engineered, and manufactured in the USA
More From This Category