WHY CHOOSE DCM?
Our DCM music stands are built utilising features that are necessary for smooth performance. The last thing you want is to be grappling with an inadequate music stand instead of concentrating on your playing.Below we've listed some of the premium features in our stands and also types to avoid.
All our DCM music stand legs are made with a strong, tubular frame.
- ensures your music stand can hold more than just single sheet music
- more robust - less prone to damage
- lightweight but strong
Other brand of stands often make the legs out of a thin flat piece of metal.
- Will often topple over if a book is used on the stand
- flimsy, easily damaged
- more prone to wind gusts
All our DCM music stand have spring loaded outer page stays.
- mounted at the outer edge of the music desk means you can fit a book on the stand
- spring loaded means the stays press on the page so your music cannot fly away
- Rubber stop on the end to prevent any damage to your music
Other brand of stands are often only suited to hold single sheets of music.
- mounted on the inner edge of the music desk which means you cannot use the stays to keep a music book open
- music stays are flat so they do not press on the page - your music can fly away in the wind!
- bare metal end can leave marks in your music
Our DCM music stands also feature two points of height adjustment! This ensures they are suited for both players that need to sit or stand. They can extend to a maximum height of 142cm!
or 4 payments of $27.25 with Info
or 4 payments of $28.75 with Info
or 4 payments of $34.75 with Info
or 4 payments of $5.74 with Info