Shure SM58 Vocal Microphone K&M Boom Stand 5m XLR XLR Cable
SM58 SHURE DYNAMIC VOCAL MICROPHONE WITH K&M 21070 BOOM STAND AND DP STAGE PREMIUM 5M XLR-XLR CABLE
The legendary Shure SM58 vocal microphone is designed for professional vocal use in live performance, sound reinforcement, and studio recording. Its tailored vocal response for sound is a world standard for singing or speech. A highly effective, built-in spherical filter minimizes wind and breath "pop" noise. A unidirectional (cardioid) pickup pattern isolates the main sound source while minimizing unwanted background noise.
Rugged construction, a proven shock-mount system, and a steel mesh grille ensure that even with rough handling, the SM58 will perform consistently, outdoors or indoors.
- Frequency response tailored for vocals, with brightened midrange and bass rolloff
- Uniform cardioid pickup pattern isolates the main sound source and minimizes background noise
- Pneumatic shock-mount system cuts down handling noise
- Effective, built-in spherical wind and pop filter
- Supplied with break-resistant stand adapter which rotates 180 degrees
- Legendary Shure quality, ruggedness and reliability
- Cardioid (unidirectional) dynamic
- Frequency response: 50 to 15,000 Hz
Dynamic (moving coil)
- Frequency Response
50 to 15.000 Hz
- Polar Pattern
Unidirectional (cardioid), rotationally symmetrical about microphone axis, uniform with frequency
K & M 21070 PROFESSIONAL BOOM MICROPHONE STAND
Stands For Music - Since 1949
"Our philosophy is to manufacture high quality and durable products in an environmentally friendly manner, so that musicians worldwide can concentrate on what's essential their music."
Low-priced all-metal-stand. Consists of tubing assembly, boom arm and zinc die-cast base with long folding legs. Square swivel joint with large wing nut.
Boom arm:one-piece design
Boom arm clamping:wing nut
Boom arm length:805 mm
Height:from 1,010 to 1,720 mm
Leg construction:socket with foldable legs
Rod combination:2-piece folding design
Special features:zinc die-cast base
DP STAGE cables are Australian designed professional quality audio cables using high grade materials. DP Stage cables offer a complete inventory of audio cables including microphone, guitar/instrument, speaker, patch & connector cables to suit most musical applications. A variety of cable qualities, including models with 10 YEAR & LIFETIME WARRANTY provide choice to suit individual requirements.
DP STAGE PREMIUM SERIES CABLES
DP Stage Premium Series cables offer neutral, transparent and accurate sound for live or studio applications. Premium Series cables use the same high quality cable used with DP Stage's flagship Supreme Series cables combined with Yongsheng connectors and offer a 10 YEAR WARRANTY.
Yongsheng connectors are made by Ningbo Neutrik Electronics which is one of Neutrik Electronic's various wordwide manufacturing facilities.
High quality cable including full coverage braided shield combine with Yongsheng connectors to create a cable with natural sound characteristics & extremely low noise. 22-AWG 100% oygen free pure copper core ensures crystal clean signal transfer. PE insulator & conductive PVC reduce handling noise and help reinforce the braided shield. The durable 6.5mm outer diameter PVC jacket ensures reliability under the most demanding conditions.Perfect for allÂ live, studio or broadcast applications. DP Stage Premium Series cables deliver accuracy and reliability and are backed by a Limited 10 YEAR WARRANTY.
DP STAGE PREMIUM SERIES 5M XLR MICROPHONE CABLE
- DP Stage Premium Series 5M XLR Microphone Cable
- Yongsheng YS136N - YS137N XLR Connectors
- High Quality Cable Delivers Neutral, Transparent Sound with Extremely Low Noise
- AWG22 100% Oxygen Free Pure Copper Conductor
- PE Insulator Surrounded by Conductive PVC Reduces Handling Noise & Reinforces Shield
- Full Coverage Braided Shield Better Resists Unwanted EM & RF Interference
- Durable 6.5mm Outer Diameter PVC Jacket
- Perfect for all Studio, Live & Broadcast Applications
- Durable Construction Guarantees Reliability Under the Most Demanding Conditions