Shure SM27 Micophone
Shure SM27 Studio Large Diaphragm Condenser Micophone Cardiod Mic
Recognised as the industry's leading microphone manufacturer, no other microphone company has the Shure depth of engineering horsepower and industry knowledge. For over 80 years Shure has been assisting the world's finest communicators, entertainers, singers and musicians, to capture and communicate their sound to their audience.
Solid reliability and superior sound have made Shure microphones industry standards. Shure microphones deliver consistent vocal and instrument reproduction in any performance setting, which is why they have been legendary for so long.
The SM27 is a rugged and versatile large-diaphragm, side-address cardioid condenser microphone.Â It has low self-noise and extended frequency response that picks up vocal and instrument nuances with clarity.
Durable Shure construction features three separate mesh layers that reduce wind and breath noise. Equally comfortable on stage or in the studio.
- Uniform cardioid pattern for superior off axis rejection
- Superior transient response from a low-mass large MylarÂ® diaphragm
- Flat, neutral frequency response for natural reproduction on stage or in the studio
- 3-position switchable low-frequency filter helps reduce unwanted background noise or counteract proximity effect for consistent, extended low-end
- Durable metal construction.
- Three separate mesh layers reduces wind and breath noise.
- 15dB pad for performance consistency across a wider range of high SPL sources
|Type||Condenser (externally biased)|
|Frequency Response||20 to 20,000 Hz|
|lmpedance||150 Ohms (140 Ohms actual)|
|Phantom power required?||48 Vdc phantom, 5.4 mA|
More From This Category