Shure BLX24RSM58 K14 Professional SM58 Vocal BLX Series Rackmount Wireless Microphone System ( Frequency Range: 614MHz-638MHz) Including 2U ABS Rack Case
Complete Rack mount solution wireless package, including all rack kits for single or dual system mounting, with all cables and antennas for receiver mounted antenna, or front rack mount.
DP Stage 2U ABS Rack Case - Half Depth
An extremely light weight yet durable half depth 2U rack case featuring strong ABS construction & reliable hardware. Perfect for shallow units such as effect units and processing equipment, wireless receivers, preamps, cd/dvd players etc. Includes removable front and rear doors secured with heavy duty latches and rack rails with screws on both front and rear. Cases lock together when stacked and include rubber feat and metal handles on each side. Extruded aluminium valance/edging provide extra support ensuring both surfaces close securely with chrome latches. Designed to fit standard 19" rack units the DP Stage rack case combines style with functionality to protect your investment from damage. Strong, super lightweight and easily carried.
Strong ABS Shell
Built from tough ABS thermoplastic plates, these cases offer heavy duty protection but are light in weight.
- Durable ABS plastic construction
- Strong yet light weight
- Shallow 360mm depth
- Removable doors on front and back
- Rack rails on front and back (screws included)
- Shallow depth suits effects, graphic EQ's, compressors and other processors, wireless receivers, cd/dvd players, preamps etc
- Ultra-strong extruded aluminum valance
- Chrome-plated heavy duty latches and handles
- Internal Dimensions: Height - 89mm, Depth front to back rail - 210mm, Depth of front or back lids - 60mm, Total internal depth - 330mm, Width - 483mm/19"
- External Dimensions: Height - 160mm, Depth - 360mm, Width - 560mm, Weight - 3.5kg.
- 1 Year Warranty
Recognised as the industry's leading microphone manufacturer, no other microphone company has the Shure depth of engineering horsepower and industry knowledge. For over 80 years Shure has been assisting the world's finest communicators, entertainers, singers and musicians, to capture and communicate their sound to their audience.
Solid reliability and superior sound have made Shure microphones industry standards. Shure microphones deliver consistent vocal and instrument reproduction in any performance setting, which is why they have been legendary for so long.
BLX Wireless Systems
Shure BLX Wireless Systems combine professional-quality sound with simple setup and an intuitive interface for legendary audio performance right out of the box. Precision-built and available in a variety of configurations, it's the most accessible way to own the stage.
Includes BLX4R rack mount receiver, BLX2/SM58 handheld transmitter, microphone clip, single and dual rackmount kit, two 1/4 wave antennas, zipper bag, power supply, 2 AA batteries, and user guide.
SM 58 Handheld BLX2/SM58 Transmitter:
- Integrated microphone capsule design featuring SM58
- Lightweight, rugged construction
- Color ID caps (available separately)
- Battery Life
Up to 14 hours
BLX4R Single Channel Receiver Rack mount
Rack-mountable and featuring rugged metal construction, the BLX4R offers simple setup and intuitive controls. One-touch QuickScan frequency selection quickly locates the best open frequency in case of interference. Removable antennas allow for quick antenna distribution. For use with BLX® Wireless Systems.
Rack mount kit included.
Note: When purchasing separate wireless components, please match their frequency bands to ensure proper system operation.
- XLR and ¼" output connectors
- Microprocessor-controlled internal antenna diversity
- Two-color audio status indicator LED
- Green: Normal audio levels
- Red: Excessive audio levels (overload / clipping)
- Adjustable output level
- LCD display with detailed RF and audio metering
More From This Category