Shure SM58 X2U SM58 Mic with XLR-USB Audio Interface
SHURE SM58-X2U SM58 DYNAMIC MIC WITH X2U XLR-USB AUDIO INTERFACE/SIGNAL ADAPTER
Record with Any Microphone. Any Time. Any Where.
The legendary SM58 cardioid dynamic vocalinstrument microphone is now available with the X2u USB Signal Adapter, which features built-in headphone monitoring with zero latency, and easy controls to balance microphone and playback audio.
Use the SM58, or your favorite microphones to digitally record wherever and whenever your computer takes you with the new X2u XLR-USB Signal Adapter.
Perfect for multi-track recording, the X2u features built-in headphone monitoring with zero latency, and easy controls to balance microphone and playback audio, just plug and play for better-than-CD quality sound.
- Plug and Play USB Connectivity allows the convenience of digital recording, anywhere your computer can go (compatible with Windows 7, Vista, XP, 2000, and Mac OS X 10.1 or later)
- Provides +48V Phantom power
- USB cable (3m / 9.8ft) included for immediate use
- Monitor Mix Control for blending microphone and playback audio
- Headphone jack with volume control for monitoring
- Integrated pre-amp with Microphone Gain Control allows control of input signal strength
- Zero Latency Monitoring for real-time playback and multi-tracking without disorientation
- 16 bit, up to 48 kHz sample rate for better-than-CD quality audio
SHURE SM58 DYDNAMIC MICROPHONE
- Dynamic microphone cartridge with a frequency response tailored with brightened mid-range and bass rolloff to deliver legendary warm and clear vocal reproduction.
- Uniform cardioid polar pattern isolates vocal sound sources while minimizing background noise.
- Internal pneumatic shock mount minimizes handling noise.
- Legendary construction and versatility for consistent performance under rugged use and abuse on stage or in the studio.
- Frequency Response
- 40 to 15,000 Hz
- Polar Pattern
- Unidirectional (cardioid), rotationally symmetrical about microphone axis, uniform with frequency.
- Sensitivity (at 1,000 Hz)
- Open Circuit Voltage: -56.0 dBV/Pa* (1.6
- *(1 Pa = 94 dB SPL)
- Rated impedance is 150 ohms (310 ohms actual) for connection to microphone inputs rated low impedance.
- Positive pressure on diaphragm produces positive voltage on pin 2 with respect to pin 3.
- Three-pin professional audio connector (male XLR type).
20 to 20,000 Hz +/- 1 dB
USB-powered, 500 mA, maximum
Digital Noise Floor (20 Hz to 20 kHz, A-weighted)
Minimum MIC GAIN setting: -81 dB FS
Maximum MIC GAIN setting: -78 dB FS
up to 48 kHz
Peak Signal Indicator (Tri-color)
OFF: -30 dB FS
Green: -30 to -12 dB FS
Yellow: -12 to 0 dB FS
Red: >0 (digital converter clipped)
Adjustable Gain Range
3.5 mm (1/8 inch)
More From This Category