or 4 payments of $74.75 with Info
PDH Premium Drum Kit Bag Set 5 Piece Plush Lined Rock Plus Sizes 22" 10" 12" 16"FT 14" SD
The PDH Premium drum kit bag set offer zero compromise in material quality. A lot of thought, experience and rigorous testing go into every case. PDH bags are the professional solution for protecting your drum set at home, and on the road. Synthetic velvet fleece interior offer additonal protection to the heavy woven Denier outer.
Bags for toms feature split roll back allowing the drum to fit into the bag, and simply lift the lid over in place, and zip in place as seen in images above. Featuring a cut away design, with zip that follows the diametre of the bag, then down both sides for the cut out for drum placement into the bag, without the need to position your mounting system in the corner. Simple and smart!
- 1860D polyester outer. Hardwearing and waterproof
- Combination foam core. 5mm softer inner for shock absorbency
- Non abrasive synthetic velvet fleece interior for smooth protection and cleaning of drum in transit
- Highest quality super Heavy Duty Zips
- Comfortable carry handle
5-Piece Case Set consisting of:
- Bass Drum: 22" x 18"
- Floor Tom: 16" x 16
- Tom Toms: 10" x 8" + 12" x 9"
- Snare Drum: 14" x 5.5" (DB-1450)
PDH Heavy Padded 20mm 14x5.5 Snare Drum Lined Bag with Back Pack straps
PDH DB-1450 Profession 14x5.5 snare drum bag are the perfect solution for light weight transport solutions for your snare drum, while offering superior protection. Made of 1680 Denier, these waterproof bags are plush sort pile lined internally, and offer rubber protectors on the bottom for standing the drum up right. Super heavy duty zips, and compact side pocket for drum keys or small accessories.
Illustrational purpose only. All lining is black in colour internally.
- Cordura 1680 Denier, black
- Side Protection System
- All carrying parts reinforced
- Tear-and waterproof
- 20 mm foam padding, short pile plush lining
- Side of drum carry handle
- Adjustable carrying strap / back straps
- Stable, rubber protectors at bottom