or 4 payments of $78.78 with InfoIn Stock
Audix OM-5 Dynamic hypercardioidMicrophone. Concert-level performance with mid-range presence boost.
The Audix OM-5 Dynamic Microphone is capable of producing high-quality sound at very high SPLs without distortion or feedback. The OM-5 mic is naturally attenuated at 120Hz to reduce boominess and handling noise. The mid-range is tailored for clarity and presence making vocals easier to hear in mains and monitors. Audix's VLM (Very Low Mass) technology delivers outstanding transient response. The Audix OM-5 microphone has a tight hypercardioid pattern.
The design of the OM-5 was in response to the market's demand for a super high-output mic with natural, undistorted sound. Unlike other brands using neodymium magnets, which results in unnatural sound and excessive feedback, the OM-5 does not sacrifice sonic quality or feedback rejection to achieve its high levels of gain.
- Dynamic hypercardioid element
- High output with gentle presence rise and smooth proximity response
- VLM equipped offers unmatched noise and feedback rejection
- 48Hz to 19kHz frequency response
- Durable zinc alloy construction
- Electronically cut blast filter with black E-coat finish
- Comes with carry pouch and nylon mic clip
Audix OM-5 Dynamic Microphone Features:
- High-quality sound at very high SPLs without distorion or feedback
- Naturally attenuated at 120Hz to reduce boominess and handling noise
- Mid-range tailored for clarity and presence
- VLM (Very Low Mass) technology delivers outstanding transient response
- Tight hypercardioid pattern
More From This Category
or 4 payments of $60.85 with Info
or 4 payments of $49.34 with Info