Promark Natural 7AW Wood Tip Hickory Drum Sticks
The 7A is a standard diameter drumstick for those that enjoy a light and short stick. Excellent for Jazz play and where lower volumes are appreciated. "The Natural" series is not coated with the standard lacquer finish and provides a natural wood feel in the hands of the player.
- Hickory is the most popular wood choice for drumsticks due to its resilience, responsiveness, durability, and classic feel
- Diameter: .512" Length: 15 3/8"
- Oval wood tip provides a dark, warm tone suited for multiple applications
- Medium taper for balanced response and rebound
- All ProMark drumsticks are designed and manufactured in the USA to the most stringent quality controls in the industry
The Millenium II(tm) Process
Pro-Mark now has a new and exclusive treatment for its American Hickory and Maple line of drumsticks. Most manufacturers buy wood that has been kiln-dried, or utilize their own kiln. Pro-Mark takes two additional steps to better control the moisture and stabilization of the wood before and after the turning process.
The Millennium II(tm) process is a proprietary system which is unique to the drumstick industry. This treatment actually strengthens the wood and improves its resonance. It reduces the chance of warping during production, shipment and storage at retail stores or distribution warehouses.
We're now using an environmentally friendly finish as opposed to the ordinary lacquer used by most other manufacturers. This finish is completely non-toxic, with no waste or residue, which is hazardous and difficult to dispose of. It makes Pro-Mark sticks less sensitive to moisture changes than standard drumsticks. The result is significantly improved quality and consistency as well as a finish that is more comfortable to the touch. The Millennium II(tm) facility in Houston is a well-guarded secret.
Others Also Bought
More From This Category