Rode NT3 Studio and Location Condenser Microphone
Studio Location 3/4 Inch Condenser Microphone
Stylish and modern, the NT3 is a studio and location workhorse. With both 48V phantom and internal 9V battery operation, this RODE is at home anywhere.
Intended for studio, stage and location work, this versatile handheld or stand mounted microphone incorporates a true externally polarized condenser transducer with an internal capsule shock mounting system, and an ultra-low noise electronic circuit that has a high immunity to R.F. interference.
The NT3 incorporates a rugged welded and heat-treated mesh head and all metal body.
- Capsule: Externally polarised 19mm (3/4”) condenser
- Active Electronics: JFET impedance converter with bipolar output buffer
- Pickup Pattern: Hypercardioid (see graph)
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20 kHz
- Output Impedance: 200O
- Sensitivity: -39dB re 1V/Pa (12mV @ 94dB SPL) +/-2dB
- Equivalent Noise: <17 dBA (“A”-weighted per `IEC268-15)
- Maximum Output: +9.5dBu (@ 1% THD into 1KO)
- Dynamic Range: > 123dB (per IEC268-15)
- Maximum SPL: 140dB SPL (@ 1% THD into 1KO)
- Signal/Noise Ratio: > 77dB (per IEC268-15)
- Power Requirements: P48, P24, P12 phantom 9V battery
- Packed Weight: 680g (Mic only no battery 371g)
Others Also Bought
More From This Category