SM58 SHURE DYNAMIC VOCAL MICROPHONE
The legendary Shure SM58 vocal microphone is designed for professional vocal use in live performance, sound reinforcement, and studio recording. Its tailored vocal response for sound is a world standard for singing or speech. A highly effective, built-in spherical filter minimizes wind and breath "pop" noise. A unidirectional (cardioid) pickup pattern isolates the main sound source while minimizing unwanted background noise.
Rugged construction, a proven shock-mount system, and a steel mesh grille ensure that even with rough handling, the SM58 will perform consistently, outdoors or indoors.
- Frequency response tailored for vocals, with brightened midrange and bass rolloff
- Uniform cardioid pickup pattern isolates the main sound source and minimizes background noise
- Pneumatic shock-mount system cuts down handling noise
- Effective, built-in spherical wind and pop filter
- Supplied with break-resistant stand adapter which rotates 180 degrees
- Legendary Shure quality, ruggedness and reliability
- Cardioid (unidirectional) dynamic
- Frequency response: 50 to 15,000 Hz
Recognised as the industry's leading microphone manufacturer, no other microphone company has the Shure depth of engineering horsepower and industry knowledge. For over 80 years Shure has been assisting the worlds finest communicators, entertainers, singers and musicians, to capture and communicate their sound to their audience.
Solid reliability and superior sound have made Shure microphones industry standards. Shure microphones deliver consistent vocal and instrument reproduction in any performance setting, which is why they have been legendary for so long.
- Type: Dynamic (moving coil)
- Frequency Response: 50 to 15.000 Hz
- Polar Pattern: Unidirectional (cardioid), rotationally symmetrical about microphone axis, uniform with frequency
DP STAGE MS-200 PROFESSIONAL MICROPHONE BOOM STAND, 5m XLR MIC CABLE AND MIC CLIP
2 YEAR WARRANTY
DP STAGE MS-200 MICROPHONE BOOM STAND
Professional, heavy duty microphone boom stand including 2 Year Warranty. Industy standard strong metal boom tilter with nylon bushing and 8mm steel wing nut adjusts smoothly. Strong Tripod base features steel insert providng extra leg support. Easy height adjustment locks solidly when tightened. 750mm boom top rotates 360 degrees and attaches to straight stand via 3/8" corse thread providing long term reliability without stripped threads. Free mic clip included. Folds up for compact carrying. Perfect choice for on stage, studio, rehearsal and domestic use. 2 Year Warranty.
- Professional Microphone Boom Stand
- Industry Standard Designed Metal Boom Tilter for Smooth Operation and Reliability
- Strong Base Features Steel Insert for Extra Leg support
- Boom Top Attaches to Straight Via 3/8" Thread for Extra Reliability
- 780mm Boom Arm Rotates 360 Degrees
- Leg Base Radius 350mm
- Ideal for Live, Studio, Rehearsal & Domestic Use
- Free Quality 10m XLR -XLR Microphone Cable Included
- Reliable Construction with Quality Black Finish
- 2 YEAR WARRANTY