EVANS G1 CLEAR 16 INCH DRUM HEAD SKIN TT16G1
The First, The Finest, The Future
Evans Drumheads has been in the music industry for more than 40 years, and those six words best describe the history and vision of the company. Decades ago, Evans was the pioneer of drumhead manufacturing and design. Today, they are the innovators.
With a single ply of 10mil film that blends bright tone with greater sustain and sensitivity, the Evans G1 sets the standard for an open, expressive sound. Tune it low to get a cavernous rumble that emphasizes the natural sound of the shell. This drumhead incorporates Evans Level 360 Technology for ease of tuning, extended pitch range, and optimum quality of sound.
- Treatment: Clear
- Ply: 1
- Thickness: 10mil
- Technology: Standard
- Made using a single ply of 10mil film
- A single ply offers an open and expressive sound
- Very versatile head for all musical genre applications, a true working drummer's choice
- Exclusive Evans Level 360 Technology collar design ensures proper contact between drumhead and drum shell
- All Evans drumheads are designed, engineered, and manufactured in the USA
Others Also Bought