Engl Gigmaster 30 Watt Combo E 300 1x12 inch Valve Guitar Amplifier
Note: Free Freight Applies to VIC, SA, NSW, ACT and SE QLD Only. Please Contact Us For A Freight Quote In All Other Areas.
Welcome to the ENGL GigMaster 30. This compact tube-driven amp delivers to-die-for tone in a phenomenally portable package! Either version, Combo or Head, is your perfect sidekick for playing gigs, recording in studios, and practicing at home. It comes loaded with a bevy of convenient sound-sculpting features designed to make your musical life easier and more rewarding, including a built-in spring reverb, Gain Boost, and Master Volume Boost. This M.V.B. lets you access two different master volume levels on the fly via footswitch, for example, one for rhythm and the other for leads.
Four EL84 pentode power tubes serve up the amp's sweet fundamental sound, while the preamp's ECC83 double triode dishes out lashings of overdrive and distortion. What's more, the GigMaster 30 sports two channels, Clean and Lead, to give you an even wider variety of tonal flavors. And its Mid Boost switch accentuates those middle frequencies that mean so much to the sound of an electric guitar. Six sound-shaping may be controlled remotely via footswitch, which gives you lots of tonal flexibility paired with utmost handling ease! This ingenious little amp is sure to delight with its warm, bluesy tone and assertive mids. But don't take our word for it - plug in, play, and enjoy!
- 2 channels: Clean and Lead;
- two Gain control knobs: Input Gain and Lead Drive;
- the ECC83 (12AX7) tube produces a very warm and soft tone with plenty of punch in the preamp section and delivers a great distortion sound with rich sustain;
- EQ: Bass, Middle, Treble for precise sound tuning;
- Mid Boost sound option: switchable via front panel button or via footswitch;
- Gain Boost sound option: switchable via front panel button or via footswitch;
- Channel switching via front panel button or via footswitch;
- Lead Volume control;
- Master Volume control;
- Stand By switch;
- 3x 1/4" Stereo jack for connecting a Z-4 footpedal: Channel switching & Gain Boost, Mid Boost & M.V.B. (Master Volume Boost), FX On/Off & Reverb;
- FX Loop: Send/ Return;
- Line Out;
- Poweramp Output: 2 x 8 ohms (parallel: 1 x 8 ohms or 2 x 16 ohms), 16 ohms (serial: 1 x 16 ohms or 2 x 8 ohms) for several speaker options;
- 30 Watts output power, 4 x EL84 power tubes delivers that specific very typical tonal character;
- Combo Amp: 12” Celestion speaker, type Super 65;
Please Note: This amplifier does NOT include a foot switch. The Engl Z-4 Footswitch sold separately. RRP $199