ALESIS CRIMSON-II SE 5PCE MESH HEAD ELECTRONIC DRUM SET WITH 3x CYMBALS INC DW 3002 DOUBLE BASS DRU PEDAL
Please Note: New Alesis Crimson Special Edition kit now features Black Powder Coat Drum Rack and New White Mesh Heads as seen
he Perfect Feel and Premium Hardware:
The Alesis Crimson II SE Kit is a Nine-piece electronic drum kit featuring exclusive Alesis mesh drum heads (U.S. Patent 9,424,827) that delivers the perfect feel and expression. It features an 8-inch kick, 12-inch dual-zone snare, two 8-inch dual-zone rack toms and a 10-inch dual-zone floor tom, along with a 12-inch hi-hat with pedal, two 12-inch crashes with choke and 14-inch triple-zone ride. A premium quick lock chrome 4-post rack with separate double-braced snare stand keeps everything solidly anchored, no matter how hard you play!
Loaded with Great Sounds and Features:
The included Crimson II SE Drum Module features 74 drum kits (54 factory + 20 user) with over 671 sounds and 120 play-along tracks built-in. To further sharpen your skill, there’s a built-in metronome, real time recorder, and 1/8-inch input for playing along with your mobile device, so you’ll be ready for the studio or stage. There is also a stereo pair of 1/4-inch outputs, headphone output, and a USB-MIDI output for triggering your favorite virtual instrument plugins.
Load Your Own Samples:
The Crimson II Drum Module also features a USB memory stick input. You can use this input to load your own .WAV samples for the ultimate flexibility. Once the .WAV samples are loaded, you can easily assign these to any zone of any pad on the Crimson Mesh Kit. The sonic possiblities are endless! You can also load in .WAV files of play-along tracks using this input.
- Tightly-woven mesh drum heads enhance feel and playing response
- Five-piece pad set with 8/8/10" dual-zone toms, 12" dual-zone snare, and 8" Kick
- Four-piece cymbal set with 12” hi-hat, (2)12” crashes with choke and 14” triple-zone ride
- Crimson II drum module with 74 kits (54 factory + 20 user) and 671 sounds
- Load .WAV or .MP3 samples and play-along tracks via USB memory stick
- Real-time recording (5 tracks internally; up to 99 tracks via USB memory stick)
- USB/MIDI output for use with virtual instrument and recording software
- Premium 4-post quick lock Chrome rack with double-braced snare stand
- All connection cables, mounting hardware and power supply included
Load Your Own Samples:
The Crimson Drum Module also features a USB memory stick input. You can use this input to load your own .WAV samples for the ultimate flexibility. Once the .WAV samples are loaded, you can easily assign these to any zone of any pad on the Crimson Mesh Kit. The sonic possibilities are endless! You can also load in .WAV files of play-along tracks using this input.
Please note: This video is of the Crimson 1 kit. The drum set in this video has 1 crash only, where the Crimson 2 SE has 2x Crash cymbals.
DW 3000 SERIES DOUBLE BASS DRUM KICK PEDAL DWCP3002
3000 Series pedals are designed for every drummer. Big on features like dual-chain Turbo drive, bearing rocker assembly, 101 2-way beater and heavy-duty all-metal construction and more, with a price tag that’s in reach for more drummers. We think well-made pedals shouldn’t just be for the pros, they should be for all drummers.
- 101 2-Way Beater An industry standard beater with high-impact plastic and felt surfaces to cover a range of musical applications.
- 3000 pedals feature a Bearing Spring Rocker Assembly.
- The Dual Adjustable Toe Clamp ensures the pedal and drum stay connected. Convenient Clip with Drum Key also included.
- The Single Post Casting design on DW’s double pedals provides ease of movement between the pedal and hi-hat, also allowing the pedals to be played independently or simultaneously. (U.S. Patent No. 5396826)
- Steel Base Plate Provides a sturdy foundation and insures nonskid play on carpet and other flooring surfaces play via adjustable spikes and Velcro.
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Others Also Bought
More From This Category