The AirTurn DUO 200 Bluetooth pedals allow you to wirelessly control a wide range of apps including digital sheet music, lyrics, effects and backing tracks hands-free on your tablet, mac, pc or smartphone. Keep your hands on your instrument and take your practice and performance playing to a new level.
The Professional's Choice for over 10 years
Experience customized hands-free app control. Keep your hands on your task and take your practice and performance to a new level.
- Read music, scroll lyrics and tabs
- Customize DAW and MIDI control
- Trigger backing tracks and effects
- Cue audio and lighting
- Advance slides for presentations
- Capture video, photo, and more!
- SILENT: Silent but tactile switching, perfect for intimate performances and studio sessions.
- ENDLESS APPS: Hundreds of compatible apps for reading music/lyrics/tabs, triggering backing tracks/effects, MIDI, video/lighting and more!
- CUSTOMIZE: 7 default modes cover most apps or assign custom keystrokes and shortcuts as well as MIDI commands using the free AirTurn Manager app.
- MAX BATTERY LIFE: A rechargeable battery provides 150-200hrs play time with a single charge.
- MAX RANGE: At 150+ feet, we lead the industry with maximum operating range.
- At 150+ feet, we lead the industry with maximum operating range.
- Made using the same materials as bullet-proof "glass," the ATFS-2 pedals are nearly indestructible, and designed to outlast mechanical switches. Made in the USA.
- A rechargeable battery provides 150-200 hours of play time with a single charge. USB Micro Cable for charging.
- The DUO works with devices that have Bluetooth 4 or higher. Windows computers must have the latest MIDI over Bluetooth features to support MIDI connection. (Early model iPads will not work.)
- Silent operation tactile switches deliver a fast and reliable response.
- Bluetooth status LED. Low battery status LED.
- Power Saving - Automatically turns off when the host tablet or computer is turned off.
- Anti-skid control on the base for stage floors.
- Choose from 7 default modes that cover most apps or assign custom keystrokes and shortcuts as well as MIDI commands using the free AirTurn Manager app.
- Adjust a full range of settings including: Keyboard strokes including modifiers, MIDI Commands and Notes, Auto-Repeat, Idle Time, Low Power or Fast Response Mode, Debounce, and Switch Types. Switches may be defined as Momentary, Latching, Pulse or Command.
- Two pairing methods: Open pairing lets you store the connections of up to 8 different devices for instant connections. Closed pairing stores the connection for only one device and does not connect erroneously to other devices.
- Use multiple pedals: Configure up to 8 devices at the same time for max customization.
Note: This product replaces the BT-105/6 series products with many new features.
|Unit Of Measure||ea|