WARWICK ROCKBASS CORVETTE DOUBLE HUMBUCKER 5 STRING BASS- SATIN NATURAL
NOTE: FREE FREIGHT APPLIES TO SA, VIC, NSW, ACT and SE QLD ONLY.
PLEASE CONTACT US FOR A FREIGHT QUOTE TO ALL OTHER AREAS.
The Warwick Corvette RockBASS $$ Double Buck 5-String bass guitar that is similar to the other Corvette models, but distinguishes itself with unique electronics. It features 2 powerful MEC humbuckers nestled closely in the center position, completely covering the legendary sweet spot that so many basses miss completely. The Corvette $$ Double Buck features a select swamp ash body, an ovangkol neck, bell brass frets, high-quality hardware, and natural or transparent color oil finishes.
- Available as 4- or 5-string
- Left-handed and fretless version available*
- Ash body
- Maple neck with Ekanga veneers
- Wenge fingerboard (fretted),
- Scale length: 34" (long scale)
- 24 frets
- Fingerboard radius: 4-string = 400 mm (16"), 5-string = 500 mm (20")
- 2 Passive MEC MM-Style pickups
- Passive electronics
- 2x Volume (Push/Pull for pickup splitting), 1 x Tone control
- Patented Easy Access electronics compartment
- Available finishes: Natural Satin, Coloured Oil (Burgundy Red , Nirvana Black, Honey Violin), Black High Polish
- Warwick two-piece bridge
- Warwick security locks
- Chrome hardware
- Just-A-Nut III
- Weight**: 4,0 kg (4-string), 4,4 kg (5-string)
- Warwick Red Label Strings: 4-string: 045" - 105" (42200M), 5-string: 045" - 135" (42301M