WARWICK ROCKBASS CORVETTE BASIC 4 STRING BASS WITH ACTIVE PICK UPS - SATIN NATURAL
NOTE: FREE FREIGHT APPLIES TO SA, VIC, NSW, ACT and SE QLD ONLY.
PLEASE CONTACT US FOR A FREIGHT QUOTE TO ALL OTHER AREAS.
Warwick Corvette Rockbass Basic Active 4-String Electric Bass Guitar in Satin Natural. The 4-string Warwick Rockbass Corvette Basic Active Electric Bass distinguishes itself with its elegant and unique body shape. The body is alder and fitted with a bolt-on maple neck with rosewood fingerboard and nickel frets. It is equipped with MEC J/J pickups and 2-way active electronics to provide you with the wide tonal spectrum needed for stage or studio work.
- Alder body
- Maple neck with Ekanga veneers
- Rosewood fingerboard
- Scale length: 34" (long scale)
- 24 frets
- Fingerboard radius: 4-string = 400 mm (16"), 5-string = 500 mm (20")
- Active MEC J/J pickups
- Active 2-way electronics
- 1 x Volume control, 1 x Balance control, 1 x Treble control, 1 x Bass control
- Patented Easy Access electronics compartment
- Available finishes*: Natural Satin
- Warwick machine heads
- Warwick two-piece bridge
- Warwick security locks
- Chrome hardware
- Just-A-Nut III
- Weight**: 3,5 kg (4-string), 3,8 kg (5-string)
- Warwick Red Label Strings: 4-string: 045" - 105" (42200M), 5-string: 045" - 135" (42301M)