Rode IXY-L Stereo Microphone with lightning connector for Ipod Iphone
RODE IXY-L STEREO MICROPHONE WITH LIGHTNING CONNECTOR FOR IPAD OR IPHONE
- Record stereo audio at 24-bit, 96kHz*
- Matched pair of 1/2" cardioid condenser capsules
- Metal casing for enhanced durability and electromagnetic interference immunity.
- Includes windshield, zip case
- Software-switchable 72Hz high pass filter for reduction of unwanted low frequency noise.
- iXY-L compatible with iPhone 5, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 6 and iPhone 6plus.
Introducing the new i-XY with Lightning connector for iPhone 5, iPhone 5s & iPhone 5c
Video will open in a new window
The RODE i-XY-L is the ultimate recording microphone for iPhone® and iPad®. With up to 24-bit/96k* recording and on-board high-fidelity A/D conversion, your i-XY recordings are rich, smooth and accurate. At the heart of the i-XY is a matched pair of ½ inch� cardioid condenser capsules, fixed in a perfect 90 degree ˜near-coincident alignment. This results in immersive and true-to-life stereo recordings, captured in incredibly high detail. Designed and manufactured in Australia, the i-XY is available in two versions - Lightning and 30-pin. The Lightning version supports the iPhone® 5s, iPhone® 5 and iPhone5c.
|Acoustic Principle||Pressure Gradient|
|Frequency Range||20Hz - 20kHz(selected HPF @0)|
|Maximum SPL||120dB SPL (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KÃŽÂ© load)|
|Sensitivity||-42.0dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (8.52mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz|
|Equivalent Noise Level (A-weighted)||18dB-A|
|Dimensions||46.00mmH x 55.00mmW x 40.00mmD|
Others Also Bought
More From This Category