Beta 56A Dynamic Super Cardiod Instrument Microphone
SHURE BETA 56A MICROPHONE
Recognised as the industry's leading microphone
manufacturer, no other microphone company has the Shure depth of
engineering horsepower and industry knowledge. For over 80 years Shure has
been assisting the world's finest communicators, entertainers, singers and
musicians, to capture and communicate their sound to their audience.
Solid reliability and superior sound have made Shure microphones industry standards. Shure microphones deliver consistent vocal and instrument reproduction in any performance setting, which is why they have been legendary for so long.
The Shure Beta 56A microphone has a frequency response specifically tailored for drums and instruments. Its extremely uniform supercardioid pickup pattern provides high gain-before-feedback and excellent rejection of unwanted noise.
A built-in dynamic locking stand adapter with an integral XLR connector simplifies installation. The stand adapter keeps the microphone securely in place, even if it is struck by a drumstick. Typical Beta 56A applications include close miking of tom-toms and other percussion instruments, as well as guitar amplifiers, brass instruments, and woodwinds.
Shure Beta 56A Super Cardiod Mic Features:
Tailored frequency response provides drums, amplified instruments, and horns with studio quality sound
Builtâ€“in stand adapter with dynamic locking system and XLR connector simplifies setup and provides greater flexibility
Uniform supercardioid pattern for high gain-before-feedback and superior rejection of offâ€“axis sound
Compact design reduces stage clutter
Hardened steel mesh grille resists wear and abuse
Neodymium magnet for high signalâ€“toâ€“noise ratio output
Minimally affected by varying load impedance
Advanced pneumatic shock mount system that minimizes transmission of mechanical noise and vibration
Legendary Shure quality and reliability
- Dynamic (moving coil)
- Frequency Response
- 50 to 16,000 Hz
- NOTE: The curve shows on-axis response at a distance of 2 feet from a uniform sound source. Your response may vary, depending on microphone position.
- Polar Pattern
- Supercardioid, rotationally symmetrical about microphone axis, uniform with frequency
- Output Level (at 1,000 Hz)
- Open Circuit Voltage -51 dBV/Pa (2.8 mV)
- (1 Pa = 94 dB SPL)
- Rated impedance is 150 ohms (290 ohms actual) for connection to microphone inputs rated low Z
- Positive pressure on diaphragm produces positive voltage on pin 2 with respect to pin 3
- Three-pin professional audio connector (male XLR type)
- Silver blue enamel-painted die cast metal with hardened, matte-finished steel mesh grille
- Adjustable, Locking Stand Adapter
- Integral, dynamic locking, adjustable through 180 degrees with standard 5/8"-27 thread
- Net Weight
- 468 grams (16.7 oz)
More From This Category