Rode NT1A "15th Anniversary Edition Kit"
The RØDE NT1-A. Winner of the Electronic Musician 2004 Editors Choice Award and the world’s quietest studio condenser microphone. This redesigned version of RØDE’s classic NT-1 has only 5 dBA of self-noise.
The NT1-A has become an industry standard providing the warmth, extended dynamic range, clarity and high SPL capability usually only found with some of the most expensive microphones… Finished in durable satin nickel, and now with an added bonus....
Now available as the ‘Complete Vocal Recording Solution’ this NT1-A package now includes everything you need to get truly professional vocal recordings - the world’s quietest studio microphone, a studio grade pop shield and shock mount, a premium 20’ cable, dust cover, an instructional DVD with recording tips, and of course RØDE’s industry leading ten year warranty.
• Large-diaphragm studio condenser mic with incredibly low noise specifications (5 dBA)
• Extended dynamic range and depth over classic NT1 model
• High SPL capability (137 dBA) for recording loud sources without distortion
• Perfect all-around studio mic for capturing vocals, acoustic instruments and more
• State of the art surface-mount electronics with unparalleled construction and attention to detail
• Attractive satin nickel finish body designed to last a lifetime
• Includes Shock Mount, PopShield, Dust Cover, premium XLR cable and zip pouch
• Includes instructional DVD
"Immediately upon receiving the NT1-As I started using them for recording vocals and guitars and I haven't looked back. I have yet to find an application where these mics didn't sound good." - Electronic Musician 2003
"It is well suited to a wide range of recording tasks, and is built to a high standard of manufacture... If you don't like hiss building up in your recordings, courtesy of noisy mics and preamps, have a listen to the NT1-A - you won't hear a thing." - Audio Technology
"This mic is worth every cent! This mic has such an incredible dynamic range that it'll catch everything from blaring cymbals to a vocal breath ten feet away! I've used it for all my vocal and guitar tracks and have even been surprised with it's piano capability!"
- Travis Cullman Sweetwater Customer Review, 2006.
- Acoustic Principle:
Externally polarised 25 mm (1”) condenser.
- Active Electronics:
JFET impedance converter with bipolar output buffer.
- Pickup Pattern:
- Frequency Response:
20 Hz ~ 20 kHz.
- Output Impedance:
-31.9 dB re 1volt/pascal (25 mV @ 94dB SPL) +/- 2 dB
- Equivalent Noise:
5 dBA SPL (per IEC651, IEC268-15)
- Maximum Output:
+ 13.7dBu (@ 1% THD into 1kO)
- Dynamic Range:
132 dB (per IEC651, IEC268-15)
- Maximum SPL:
137 dB (@ 1% THD into 1KO)
> 88 dB (1kHz rel 1 Pa; per IEC651, IEC268-15)
- Power Requirements:
P48, P24 Phantom
- Packed Weight:
820 gm (Mic only 326 gm)